Sunday, August 25, 2013

Review: Laneige » Pore Minimizing Pack


Laneige as a brand makes me think of crystal clear skin. With the name meaning 'snow' in French it's no wonder that their brand focuses on water to keep skin healthy and lively! I've really grown to love Laneige and after visiting the Amore store awhile back, I received a generous amount of samples of their Pore Minimizing Pack. I couldn't wait to try it out and yes, I absolutely lucked out with this one!

FLASH FACTS
Brand » Laneige
Product » Pore Minimizing Pack
Size » 100ml
Cost » $20 USD
Website » www.laneige.co.kr/en/main.do
Would I purchase the full version? » Yes!!


I really don't have anything bad to say about this clay mask! It smells sophisticated and feminine and spreads on with a consistency of a lotion or BB cream. I loved this aspect of the mask because it wasn't so thick as many other clay masks I've tried in the past. I was actually really surprised by the consistency! I agree with all the claims Laneige makes about this product and have experienced excellent results. I'm definitely on the more obsessed side when it comes to dealing with my pores and this mask helps a lot!

The Pore Minimizing Pack honestly does dry in only 3-5 minutes. You don't need to leave it on longer than that to get results. Laneige says you only need a nickel-sized amount to spread around, but in reality you need more than that for your entire face. A little does go a long way, however, and you don't need to lay this on thick to get results.

Laneige's Directions:
Sooth skin with toner and apply a nickel-sized amount over your face, avoiding the eye area. Cover your entire face with an opaque layer.
When the pack dries after 3~5 minutes, rinse off with water and sooth skin with toner.
You may use this product on the entire face, but it can also be used on problematic areas with excess sebum secretion.
Use it 1~2 times a week, but you may increase the frequency according to your skin condition.

Ingredients: water, kaolin, butylene glycol, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium methyl cocyl taurate, titanium dioxide, moroccan lava clay, melia azadirachta extract, protease, salycylic acid, chlorphenesin, xanthan gum, glyceryl stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, phenoxyethanol, alcohol, disodium edta, fragrance


Sorry I know this photo doesn't have the best lighting, but as you can see it dries to look like I'm wearing way too much sunblock haha. I accidentally put extra on my nose so it looks more white there. The amazing thing about this clay mask is that my face doesn't feel super tight while the mask is dry! Yes, it is a little stiff, but only slightly (it is a clay mask after all). I can still move my face around and it isn't nearly as thick as other clay masks! The mask doesn't turn out looking cracked while drying.

This is SO easy to wash off! Lukewarm water works best and once the water hits your skin the mask just wipes off! My skin feels incredibly smooth after and my pores are significantly smaller. You really can notice!! One troubling thing I've experienced with other clay masks is struggling to wash it off which causes me to pull at my skin. This results with my skin looking red and feeling irritated and tired. But NOT with this mask!! The Laneige Pore Minimizing Pack is amazing in that it is very light for a clay mask and has never left my face looking red or feeling irritated either.

Also, this helps to pull out impurities and toxins from your skin. It makes blackheads especially easier to remove and I can just tell that my skin feels cleaner from within. This does help a little bit with sebum control and exfoliation, but I mainly like it for minimizing my pores. Another great thing about this mask is that it doesn't suck any moisture out of your skin! I'd recommend this for any skin type and for those if you with oily skin to use more often throughout the week. Overall, I love the Pore Minimizing Pack from Laneige and will definitely be purchasing the full version of this product!

Love,

4 comments:

  1. This definitely looks like something that I'd enjoy. Awesome review.

    http://thatsobvimickee.blogspot.com/2013/08/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    I nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

    Stay Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll! ^__^ I'm not sure when I'll post on this as I recently did an award post, but I will get to it! Thanks so much for the kind award!! xo <3

      Delete
  2. Great review! I've wanted to try this for quite some time but I have so many clay masks to go through at the moment haha. Looking forward to purchasing it :D

    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know what you mean lol I think masks are so fun so I always have wayy too many to try! lol I love this one though so I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and I'll respond back in the same post. Let me know if you follow me and I'll follow back! xo
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆