Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Missha Haul


Hi everyone! There are a couple hours left of Christmas (at least in my timezone), and let's face it...as much as giving presents is awesome, there's nothing wrong with treating yourself to a little something either! ;) This year, although I tried my best to avoid the amazing online sales, I really couldn't resist putting a little bit of Missha under my tree.

What I Got:
Time Revolution: The First Treatment Essence
M Perfect Cover BB Cream #13
Professional Cheek Brush
Professional Rounding Angle Foundation Brush
Signature Glam Art Rouge SRD703

Where I Got It:
www.misshaus.com


I'm sure many of you have heard of The First Treatment Essence from Missha, because it's a super popular product. It's a copy-cat of the ultra expensive, SK-II's Facial Treatment Essence, but is about a third of the price and comes in a lovely glass bottle. This baby is packed with 80% fermented yeast extract that is meant to combat the signs of aging and even out your skin tone.

I read some reviews that this stuff stinks (literally), but honestly I'm gonna have to say that's false cause it smells good to me! There is a very slight smell of beer (VERY slight), but that's a good thing in my opinion, considering its yeast is derived from the stuff. It sounded way too cool to pass up, and considering Missha's sale knocked down the price to $30 on a normal $50 bottle, it ended up in my cart pretty quickly. So far, I'm loving it (review to come).


The M Perfect Cover BB Cream is another one of Missha's bestsellers, and most people either love it or hate it. I was really shocked that Missha was giving a FULL SIZE product away by signing up to their email list, but it's true, and it's pretty dang awesome. You better be pale though, because they're only giving out NO.13. It's perfect for me luckily, since I'm something reminiscent of a vampire (okay maybe not THAT bad, but still). I'm not sure how long they're doing this promo though...so...


I love these brushes. The gold is really beautiful and the wide handles make them comfortable in your hand. Not much else to say about these, they're super soft and the quality is on the plus side. So far no bristles have fallen out, but we'll see how they hold up to the test of time!


I feel like every girl needs some red lipstick. And this particular lipstick I'd want to buy for the beautiful packaging alone. Missha really got it right with this one. The color is a rich red, ever so slightly shimmery and sophisticated. I'm definitely wearing this out New Years eve to take in 2014 in style! lol

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

xo,


16 comments:

  1. All the products look interesting! And it's such a good deal with the essence :D Thanks for sharing!

    www.blushing-daisies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stella!!! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶ I think Missha is having another sale right now too!

      Delete
  2. Hey, girl! Thanks for the follow back! :D
    OMG! I've always wanted to try that Treatment Essence! I've read from a beauty blogger that she tried this essence and compared it with SKII, and think they both are equal in terms of results! I would really want to read your review after certain period of time of using this. Do share, yeah?
    xx, Mira | http://lemieletlavanille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy yeah I heard that some people even liked it better than the SK-II O_o but we shall see! Missha says it takes 28 days to have a "new skin" after using this, so I'll have to wait till at least then before I write my review!

      Delete
  3. OMGGGGGGG I WANT THAT ESSENCE *.* looks so good :3 will you share your review ???*.* thank you <3
    blog:http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/
    giveaway:http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/2013/12/christmas-giveaway-innisfree-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! I'll definitely share my review after I've tested it out! Hehe I was the same way as you before I got it!! <3

      Delete
  4. Merry belated Christmas and awesome haul! That essence has been on my "to try" list for a while, glad you liked it. Missha #13 is really great for pale people... I have a bottle and it works perfectly for my vampire-like self. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll!! Merry Christmas to you! And I'm glad you can relate to my vampire ways haha xo

      Delete
  5. Really nice haul all the products look so nice +.+! I love your blog! It's really great for people like me who want to try out asian products ^o^ atm trying to find the perfect sheet masks to try out >.<
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey doll! Have you ever tried the Mamonde Flower Essential sheet masks? Because I'm currently obsessed with them lol xo

      Delete
    2. Nope, but will deffo look those up! Thank you -^o^-

      Delete
  6. I nominated you to The Sunshine & Versatile Blogger Awards <3
    xoxo
    Serainie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks girl!! I'm gonna make a giant award post when I have time and combine this with a few others lol thanks for the kind award <3

      Delete
  7. Hi there ^^ I am following you now, I love finding new blogs in Spanish! :D Thanks for stopping by <3 I'll say hi on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to finally find somebody that uses also uses Missha's number 13! I thought I was the only one that pale!

    Please check out my blog and follow me! kawaiibrokendoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dear! Sorry it took me so long to respond to your comment :/ something is wrong with gfc that isn't letting me follow your blog now :'(((, but I will keep trying! I am also glad to hear there are more pale people out there!! lol ^^ xo

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and I'll respond back in the same post. Let me know if you follow me and I'll follow back! xo
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆